Macromedia names new CEO
Macromedia promoted Stephen Elop (former COO) to Chief Executive Officer on Wednesday (surprised no one posted anything yet). Rob Burgess will continue as Executive Chairman, and Chairman of the Board.
I am curious who will be the new COO then. I see the COO as more important regarding product strategy than the CEO because the COO is more connected with the work floor.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee