SSH for Windows
I was recently pointed to an OpenSSH installer for Windows. This includes both the clients (ssh, scp) and a server (ssh shell server, and scp/sftp server). It also adds the clients to your path for you so you can use them from the command line. Unfortunitly for your servers, Windows 2003 is not supported yet, but they are working on it. Are you still using unsecure FTP?
There are some other ssh clients for windows including putty, Tectia, and you can always install cygwin. These solutions also have scp/sftp clients. I have found FileZilla to be a good scp/sftp client.
I have to say however, I have never been totally happy working with ssh on windows. I can't really put my finger on it, but nothing seams to work quite right.
- Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilities of 2005 - November 23, 2005
- Unix Utils for Windows - November 9, 2004
- xcopy - Handy tool on windows - December 9, 2003
- FTP Scripts on windows - January 31, 2003
- Uptime for Windows 2000, 2003, XP and NT - October 13, 2002
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config