New Amazon Deals Shopping Web Site
I just launched a new web site for Finding deals on Amazon called SpendFish. The site is built with CFML, and is still in Beta - there are tons more things I plan on adding to the site. Such as RSS feeds, improved layout, and more advanced searching options. But for now it is usable, and I've found a lot of great deals on it already!
I would love to hear any feedback you may have
Update The amazon deal shopping site was formerly called dealazon, but is now called SpendFish - fish for deals. Also I have updated the site with RSS Feeds for finding deals, and more. Please give SpendFish a try for finding deals on Amazon.com.
A little more about how it finds deals
SpendFish actually connects to amazon's web services to find the best deals. It compares the list price of a product to the current price, and calculates the discount. Most products are discounted at 30% or more.
- Subversion Book for $2.99 - October 28, 2006
- Deal Shopping Sites Roundup - November 18, 2005
- Buy Flex 2 for Less - March 19, 2007
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for $95 - April 18, 2005
- OpenSearch by Amazon's A9 Search Engine - March 16, 2005
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee