JPay Java Payment API
This is interesting because once this API is standard you can access 3rd party credit card payment services with a standard interface. This will gives you the freedom to change credit card processing systems with only a configuration change, and no code changes. I would wager that you might even eventually see a CFPAYMENT ColdFusion tag that supports this API.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017