Laszlo Vs Flex
My question, and I'm sure many other people have this question is - Now that Laszlo is free (but you can still purchase support), what can Flex do that Laszlo can't? And also what can Laszlo do that Flex cannot?
The closest thing I found to a comparison is this forum thread on Laszlo's site. But it was posted while Flex was in Beta, so not much was said about flex - its also probably a bit Laszlo biased.
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Macromedia Example Applications - June 16, 2005
- Macromedia Flex Hosting? - April 20, 2005
- Wasting Time with Laszlo - March 8, 2005
- Server Memory Flash Remoting Tool - August 30, 2004
Thanks for the reviews, I'm new to UI patterns/tools.
Can someone make Flex and Laszlo licensing issues more clear as I need a cheap and stable UI SDK for small scale application.
-- Anish Sneh
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2