Blog Readers Are More Advanced!
About a month ago I posed the question Are blog readers more advanced? and the results are in. Yes you are!
Here are the results as of this writing:
- 47.5% - Advanced
- 24.7% - Intermediate
- 18.8% - Kung Fusion Master Flash (expert)
- 5% - Newbie
- 4% - Beginner
It is interesting to note that majority of you think your pretty smart :) This is what I expected though, people who are advanced tend to read a lot.
I have a new poll up now asking what database you use. You can vote multiple times (if you use multiple databases).
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee