CFEclipse Call For Features
The folks at the CFEclipse project have asked users to submit feature requests and vote for enhancements.
In order to find out what you lovely CFE users want, we are planning to call a feature vote.
Our Issue Tracker (http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectIssues) provided by Tigris allows you all to vote for features that you're keen on. From memory you get a total of 10 votes during a certain period of time.
But don't rush off yet.
First we'd like you to have a good think about what you'd like to see in CFE. Now take a look at the feature list that's currently available:
If the feature or enhancement you'd like isn't there, then please add it (you'll need to log into Tigris beforehand).
During the next week or so we'll go through all of the submitted issues eliminating duplicates, etc. After that we'll e-mail again asking you to vote on what you'd like the most.
Of course you're welcome to start voting right now, of course someone may come up with what you think is a fantastic feature but you've used all of your votes...
-Oliver B. Tupman
In order to Vote for an issue you need to be logged in, and a project observer. You can do this by logging in to Tigris, and clicking on the "Request project Role" on the main CFEclipse project page. You will need to be approved by a project admin before you can vote. To submit an issue you just need to have a tigris account.
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin - April 26, 2005
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token