Central Book Finder Application
Now that Central 1.5 is out, I can release this Central Book Finder Application that I wrote back in December when Central 1.0 was out.
I couldn't release it under the Central 1.0 license, but now with the Central 1.5 Open Distribution License I can.
The app lets you search for books by keyword, isbn, or author then displays a cover shot, and basic info about the book. It also shows prices for Amazon and Barnes & Nobles - if you click on the price you will be taken to the product page.
The app is pretty simple right now but I have a lot of cool ideas for it.
- Macromedia Central, and Synchronized Applications - April 24, 2003
Now you don't need to do such stuipd things, here at my blog we post
articles daily for various free, healthy, and easier methods of makeup tips for you.
http://www.makeuptipsblog.net/ - Just Click here to find out more related with Makeup Tips
I mean everytime there is an earthquake, a flood, an oil spill - there's always a group of heartless people who rip off tax payers.
This is in response to reading that 4 of Oprah Winfreys "angels" got busted ripping off the system. Shame on them!
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2