Server Memory Flash Remoting Tool
Last week I wrote a Server Memory monitoring tool using Flash Remoting. I'm not much of a flash developer, but it only took a few hours. Here's a screen shot of the tool:
Keep in mind this tool only shows the memory for the JVM instance that ColdFusion MX is running in. It does not show the overall system memory.
You can download the server memory tool here. Keep in mind that this is not something you should run wide open on your server. Put a password on it!
- ColdFusion Memory Usage Stats - March 15, 2004
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Laszlo Vs Flex - October 6, 2004
- 1.8GB Heap Limit in ColdFusion MX - June 8, 2004
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3