BlueDragon httpd.conf settings
Here are the settings that bluedragon 6.1 adds to your httpd.conf file. I am posting these because it is helpful when your trying to install on an unsupported platform.
ServletExecInstances default 127.0.0.1:9999 ServletExecAliases default /servlet servlet .jsp .cfc .cfm .cfml <Location /servlet> SetHandler servlet-exec </Location> <Location servlet> SetHandler servlet-exec </Location> AddHandler servlet-exec jsp AddHandler servlet-exec cfc AddHandler servlet-exec cfm AddHandler servlet-exec cfml
- Upgraded to BlueDragon 6.2 - April 20, 2005
- Building Apache2 From Source on Linux (Redhat 8) - September 21, 2004
BlueDragon also adds this line: LoadModule servletexec_module /path/to/mod_servletexec.so
Is there anything else that BlueDragon does when it installs on top of another server like apache? i have manually modified my conf but when apache attempts to load the module during start up I get a syntax error for that line of the conf even though it is the same as above.
Here is the exact error I get: Syntax error on line 199 of /Library/Tenon/WebServer/Configuration/httpd.conf: Cannot load /Library/Tenon/BlueDragon_Server/bin/apache/mod_servletexec.so into server: dyld: /Library/Tenon/WebServer/Executables/httpd Undefined symbols:\n_ap_bsetopt\n_ap_ctx_get\n_ap_hard_timeout\n_ap_kill_timeout\n_ap_make_sub_pool\n_ap_palloc\n_ap_pcalloc\n_ap_pclosesocket\n_ap_psocket\n_ap_reset_timeout\n_ap_send_http_header\n_ap_table_get\n
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides