When I came into work today a coworker informed me that Mozilla Firefox had changed its name again, pointing to the title of Firefox window. It turns out he was just playing a joke on me, and had installed the FireSomething extension on my computer.
The extension changes the name of FireFox every time you open a new window, its always coming up with funny names like Spacehorse, Firepanda, Mooncow, Supervulture, etc.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions