When I came into work today a coworker informed me that Mozilla Firefox had changed its name again, pointing to the title of Firefox window. It turns out he was just playing a joke on me, and had installed the FireSomething extension on my computer.
The extension changes the name of FireFox every time you open a new window, its always coming up with funny names like Spacehorse, Firepanda, Mooncow, Supervulture, etc.
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2