Sun Java Studio Creator
Sun recently released an early access version of their WYSIWYG Web Application Development tool Java Studio Creator. I downloaded it yesterday, and played with it for a bit.
My first impression was that it is very similar to Microsoft Visual Studio.NET's WYSIWYG application builer. The first thing I tried to do was create a database driven HTML table by dragging the data table component on to the stage, then dragged a table from the database explorer into the datatable. After hitting the Run Project button a web browser is opened, and a jsp page loads the data from a database and outputs a HTML table. Pretty slick, but I think I'll stick to code for now.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides