Sun Java Studio Creator
Sun recently released an early access version of their WYSIWYG Web Application Development tool Java Studio Creator. I downloaded it yesterday, and played with it for a bit.
My first impression was that it is very similar to Microsoft Visual Studio.NET's WYSIWYG application builer. The first thing I tried to do was create a database driven HTML table by dragging the data table component on to the stage, then dragged a table from the database explorer into the datatable. After hitting the Run Project button a web browser is opened, and a jsp page loads the data from a database and outputs a HTML table. Pretty slick, but I think I'll stick to code for now.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee