WebDrive - Map Remote Server To Drive Letters on Windows
I just found this handy product called WebDrive. It allows you to map a path on a remote SFTP, webdav, FrontPage, or GroupDrive server to a drive letter.
I'm connecting to a remote server over SFTP and its pretty fast (faster than RDS over https). Not sure why windows only allows you to map UNC paths to drive letters nativly, but this is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and its only $40 bucks.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token