WebDrive - Map Remote Server To Drive Letters on Windows
I just found this handy product called WebDrive. It allows you to map a path on a remote SFTP, webdav, FrontPage, or GroupDrive server to a drive letter.
I'm connecting to a remote server over SFTP and its pretty fast (faster than RDS over https). Not sure why windows only allows you to map UNC paths to drive letters nativly, but this is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and its only $40 bucks.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config