WebDrive - Map Remote Server To Drive Letters on Windows
I just found this handy product called WebDrive. It allows you to map a path on a remote SFTP, webdav, FrontPage, or GroupDrive server to a drive letter.
I'm connecting to a remote server over SFTP and its pretty fast (faster than RDS over https). Not sure why windows only allows you to map UNC paths to drive letters nativly, but this is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and its only $40 bucks.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017