WebDrive - Map Remote Server To Drive Letters on Windows
I just found this handy product called WebDrive. It allows you to map a path on a remote SFTP, webdav, FrontPage, or GroupDrive server to a drive letter.
I'm connecting to a remote server over SFTP and its pretty fast (faster than RDS over https). Not sure why windows only allows you to map UNC paths to drive letters nativly, but this is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and its only $40 bucks.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions