Into The Box 2023 Slides
I'm back from Houston Texas after another great Into the Box conference. Slides for my talk Taming the top 25 Most Dangerous Software Weaknesses can be found here. For code samples I used my Bank of Insecurity repository which is full of security weaknesses.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Into The Box 2023 Slides was first published on May 23, 2023.
If you like reading about presentations, intothebox, or slides then you might also like:
- Slides: Continuous Integration Zero to Infinity
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- HTML5 Presentation Slides
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.