Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week
I will be giving my talk Taming the Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Weaknesses (for ColdFusion Developers) next Tuesday, December 6th 2022 at 1pm US Eastern Time. You will need to register with Adobe to join, it's free.
Adobe is repeating many of the talks from the in person ColdFusion Summit that took place in October, if you weren't able to make it - this is a great way to see the presentations.
Finally, if you are interested in the topic of ColdFusion Security, there are still a few seats left in my ColdFusion Security Training Class taking place on December 13th and 14th.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week was first published on December 01, 2022.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, or presentations then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.