Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
By Pete Freitag
For the past two-three months ColdFusion has been increasingly targeted by attackers, as many have found out the hard way. Because my company Foundeo Inc. does a lot of work related to security on ColdFusion we have seen first hand a lot of interest in improving security practices among CF developers and administrators.
One great way to learn about improving the security of your ColdFusion server and applications is to attend the cf.Objective() conference, May 15-18th 2013. Here are some sessions that focus on security:
- Beyond Encrypt(): Asymmetric Encryption, Digital Signature, and more - Phil Duba
- Web Hacking Tools - David Epler
- Locking Down CF Servers - Pete Freitag (me)
- Writing Secure CFML - Pete Freitag (me)
- Mobile but Secure - Bilal Soylu
Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 was first published on March 06, 2013.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, or cfobjective then you might also like:
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.