Announcing CFML Weekly Email
Being an avid ColdFusion developer, I couldn't help but think something like this would be great for ColdFusion as well, so... I created one:
I wanted something super simple to send the emails with, so I choose tinyletter, it's a service that was originally written in CFML by Philip Kaplan, which he sold to MailChimp. I'm not sure if it is still running on CFML after the acquisition, MailChimp favors PHP.
TinyLetter will work until we get to 5000 subscribers, then we will have to choose something else, right now after announcing this on twitter a few minutes ago we already have over 60 subscribers!
The first issue will be sent today!
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- CFDocs site now Open Source - October 4, 2013
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Client Variable Cookie CFGLOBALS Includes Session Ids - July 14, 2011
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
@Zarko - you can't really blame them, they love PHP and have expertise in it. If a CFML company acquired an app written in PHP they'd probably consider rewriting it too :)
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML
- Upload Files Directly to Amazon S3 using ColdFusion