Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
What a great conference cf.Objective() was this year! The quality of presentations was really good and I think that is due both to the speakers and the content advisory board led by Bob Silverberg and including Barney Boisvert, Dan Wilson, Emily Christiansen, Jason Dean, Kurt Wiersma, Marc Esher. The content board not only picked all the presentations and speakers, but they also provided great feedback and advice on our presentation drafts. As a result I think many of the presentations were much more polished.
I also enjoyed being a sponsor this year promoting FuseGuard, HackMyCF, and our ColdFusion consulting services. I met lots of great people at the Foundeo booth, whom I may otherwise not had a chance to talk with.
And finally here are the slides to my Maximum Security CFML presentation. Thanks to all that attended!
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - February 4, 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides - May 16, 2013
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides