Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011
I will also be speaking at the conference, my topic is called Maximum Security CFML which will give you lots of tips and tricks for building more secure CFML applications.
Bob, Jim & Jared, and the content advisory board appear to be cooking up the best cf.Objective() ever, great lineup of speakers and sessions! See you there!
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training - March 23, 2010
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - February 4, 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5