Locking Down ColdFusion Presentation Slides
The slides for my 2010 CFUnited presentation Locking Down ColdFusion are now available. The presentation is based on the ColDFusion 9 Lockdown Guide whitepaper that I wrote for Adobe. It covers various techniques to make your ColdFusion installation more secure.
I also presented on Writing Secure CFML at CFUnited which as you can probably gather is more dedicated to the coding side of things. Those slides will be available soon.
- Is your ColdFusion Administrator Actually Public? - April 28, 2010
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator - October 23, 2009
- New HackMyCF Features - October 24, 2013
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies - April 5, 2013
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides