CFMeetup Thursday: Intro to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls
I will be presenting at the ColdFusion Meetup online user group this Thursday (June 17th) at Noon Eastern Time. The topic: Introduction to FuseGuard and Web Application Firewalls.
I will be discussing some things about Web Application Firewalls in general, and then I will give a demo FuseGuard a web application firewall built in CFML.
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- FuseGuard Released - Protects your ColdFusion Apps - November 12, 2009
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3 - November 30, 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides