Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training
As you may have heard, Jason Dean and I are teaching a cf.Objective() pre-conference one-day hands on ColdFusion security training class. We are giving away a seat to the class, and today March 23rd is the last day to enter (you must enter by 5pm Eastern Time), you can enter once per day.
Here are some of my favorite entries so far (winner will be picked randomly):
You need http://cfsecuritytraining.com/ because if you don't know what you don't know, someone else might! #cfosecurity @sethbienek
You need http://cfsecuritytraining.com/ because without security you might as well program in php #cfosecurity @simonfree
You need http://cfsecuritytraining.com/ because yo pants on the ground #cfosecurity @Sanative
You need http://cfsecuritytraining.com/ because you don't want to piss off @JasonPDean #cfosecurity @elegant_chaos
You need http://cfsecuritytraining.com/ because I just hacked your mind, and you are going to retweet this. #cfosecurity @iotashan
To enter via twitter click here.
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - February 4, 2010
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides