Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
I've been meaning to post the slides the presentation I gave at cf.Objective() 2009 on Hardening ColdFusion for a while, but I don't think there could be a more important time than now!
This presentation doesn't focus on the CFML coding side of security, but is rather on the administration, and server side of things.
I hope you find it useful.
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides - May 16, 2013
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides