Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
I've been meaning to post the slides the presentation I gave at cf.Objective() 2009 on Hardening ColdFusion for a while, but I don't think there could be a more important time than now!
This presentation doesn't focus on the CFML coding side of security, but is rather on the administration, and server side of things.
I hope you find it useful.
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides - May 16, 2013
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Scope Injection in CFML
- Upload Files Directly to Amazon S3 using ColdFusion
- Minor JavaDocs.org Update
- nginx Directive rewrite is not terminated
- Using Mozilla's Certificate Authority List for Java SSL
- SessionRotate solution for JEE Sessions
- False TemplateNotFoundException ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion defaults avoid flawed Random Number Generator