ColdFusion 8 Image Manipulation Presentation Recording
Charlie Arehart, the host of the ColdFusion Meetup, has also posted it on his UGTV.
One thing I forgot to mention is that the slides and code samples for the presentation are available online as well.
Charlie has lined up lots of great presentations for November, next week Adam Howitt will be presenting on using Amazon S3 with ColdFusion.
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- ColdFusion 8 Update 1 Fixes some Image Processing Quirks - April 5, 2008
- 10 Most Useful Image Functions in ColdFusion 8 - April 5, 2008
- CFImage Presentation Outline - September 14, 2007
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides