Seinfeld's Productivity Tip
LifeHacker has a great productivity tip from Jerry Seinfeld.
Here's how it works, let's say you want to learn about all the new features in ColdFusion 8. Now grab a wall calendar, and a red marker. Every day that you learn about a new feature mark a red X on that day. After you do it a few days in a row you will see a chain of X's.
Now think of Seinfeld screaming Don't break the Chain!.
- Apple 30 Inch Cinema Display Boosts Productivity up to 73% - March 27, 2006
- Increase Productivity with Action Tagging - August 1, 2005
- Right Click to Open Command Prompt in Directory - July 22, 2004
- Right Click - Edit with Notepad - March 18, 2003
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides