Of all the tags in ColdFusion,
CFDUMP has to be one of the handiest tags. Any ColdFusion developer who uses the tag has probably at some point wanted to use it in other languages.
This will be very handy for working with JSON!
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML
- Upload Files Directly to Amazon S3 using ColdFusion
- Minor JavaDocs.org Update
- nginx Directive rewrite is not terminated
- Using Mozilla's Certificate Authority List for Java SSL
- SessionRotate solution for JEE Sessions
- False TemplateNotFoundException ColdFusion 9