Of all the tags in ColdFusion,
CFDUMP has to be one of the handiest tags. Any ColdFusion developer who uses the tag has probably at some point wanted to use it in other languages.
This will be very handy for working with JSON!
- Minor JavaDocs.org Update
- nginx Directive rewrite is not terminated
- Using Mozilla's Certificate Authority List for Java SSL
- SessionRotate solution for JEE Sessions
- False TemplateNotFoundException ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion defaults avoid flawed Random Number Generator
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released