Trick or Treat - Web 2.0 Goodies for ColdFusion
I am happy to announce the latest creation from foundeo: fusionKit.
fusionKit is a CD full of some handy ColdFusion components and UDF's. It is a similar concept to the DRK's that Macromedia used to sell, but is it's 100% ColdFusion.
My favorite component in the kit is the Bayesian CFC. You may recall that spam filters tend to use bayesian analysis to determine if a message is spam or ham. This CFC allows you to perform the same kind of analysis on any block of text. I am using this CFC in one of my client's blogs, and it has blocked over 4,000 spam comments in one week!
There is also the tagging CFC, which makes it easy to work with tags or folksonomies in ColdFusion (built tag clouds, find related items, etc), there is an implementation of the del.icio.us API, a monitoring tool for MySQL, a DNS cfc, and more.
The CD is available for pre-order right starting today for $99. This includes a free foundeo T-Shirt to the first few orders, and free shipping on all pre-orders. CD's should be shipping by the end of November.
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale - December 21, 2007
- Battling Comment Spam - January 31, 2007
- Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011 - January 27, 2011
- CFImage Effects Library for ColdFusion 8 - August 9, 2007
- Serializing CFC's in ColdFusion 8 - August 6, 2007
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML