It's quite simple to do, just call the
urchinTracker function (make sure that your urchin code defined before and above calling this function), and pass in a url. It will then track log the url as if it were a regular page visit. So for example lets say you wanted to log downloads of a zip file...
<a href="stuff.zip" onclick="urchinTracker('/downloads/stuff');"> download </a>
You can use the same method to log a outbound link click...
<a href="http://adobe.com/" onclick="urchinTracker('/outgoing/adobe_com');"> adobe </a>
You should see
/outgoing/adobe_com in your reports within 24-48 hours.
- GoogleBot Runs AJAX? - December 6, 2006
- Quick Google CDN jQuery Tip - January 13, 2011
- jQuery UI Sortable Tutorial - January 7, 2010
- Ajax Same Origin Policy No More with Firefox 3.5 - June 30, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML