How to Break Web Software
There is a good presentation on Google Video called How To Break Web Software - A look at security vulnerabilities in web software given by Mike Andrews to Google staff. Mike's book also happens to be called How to break web software.
I really liked the session hi-jacking part of the talk, he showed a tool that visualizes the entropy (or randomness) of your session id's. An attacker can then look for weaknesses in the algorithm to guess session id's.
He also does a good job explaining why you should be concerned about XSS.
- Announcing Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion - July 9, 2007
- Web Application Vulnerabilities trump Buffer Overflows - November 2, 2006
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0 - May 31, 2013
- HackMyCF Scanner Updated - February 1, 2011
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released - August 12, 2010
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides