Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker
I just updated my SQL reserved words checker to include a few new words from MySQL 5 that it wasn't picking up.
I use the tool when I'm designing a database table, or column. It can tell you if a value is a reserved word in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine - November 1, 2006
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching - September 29, 2005
- SQL to Select a random row from a database table - September 14, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- Multiple Inserts with MySQL - June 10, 2005
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin