Updated SQL Reserved Words Checker
I just updated my SQL reserved words checker to include a few new words from MySQL 5 that it wasn't picking up.
I use the tool when I'm designing a database table, or column. It can tell you if a value is a reserved word in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Sphinx - Open Source SQL Full Text Search Engine - November 1, 2006
- MySQL FULLTEXT Indexing and Searching - September 29, 2005
- SQL to Select a random row from a database table - September 14, 2005
- Insert Delayed with MySQL - August 2, 2005
- Multiple Inserts with MySQL - June 10, 2005
- ColdFusion defaults avoid flawed Random Number Generator
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0