Google Sitemaps Accepts RSS and Atom Feeds
Google sitemaps now accepts RSS 2.0 and Atom 0.3 feeds. They do recommend that you configure your feed to show all articles, not just the most recent ones.
They also accept a text file with one url per line. This is the same format that Yahoo is using for their new sitemaps feature.
And finally they also accept sitemaps in the OAI-PMH (Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting) format. I'm not too familiar with this format yet.
- Yahoo Pipes Generates Invalid RSS Feeds - February 22, 2007
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale - December 21, 2007
- Pinging Search Engines when Sitemaps Change - July 18, 2007
- Sitemap hint in robots.txt - June 13, 2007
- Google Site Verification - September 12, 2005
Nice information shared. You help me lot to configure my blog
http://life-etiquette-manners.blogspot.com Thanks you so much.
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML