Studio 8 drops the MX
I just noticed that Macromedia Studio 8 has dropped the MX branding that all their web development products have had for the last few years.
ColdFusion version 7 still has the MX branding, and was released about 6 months ago. It's also interesting to note that JRun, and Flex were never branded with the MX suffix.
Has Macromedia decided to drop the MX branding?
- Identity Theft - April 19, 2005
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides