Dashboard Widget Tip - Quickly Removing Widgets
You can make the close X show-up on a widget by holding down Command and Alt/Option. This is sometimes easier than hitting the + button.
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Howto Backup your Mac incrementally over SSH - March 10, 2006
- How to Disable the Safari RSS Feature - August 7, 2005
- iTunes Dashboard Widget - June 9, 2005
- Tiger (Java 1.5/5) on Tiger (Mac OSX 10.4) - May 2, 2005
Actually, you only need to hold the option key -- while mousing over the widget you wish to close -- in order for the close button (x) to appear.
Acually, pressing the Option key alone should be enough...
thank you thank you thank you.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides