6 Tags for ColdFusion beginners
The ColdFusion Developers Journal has an article called: CF Six Pack by Greg Cerveny which lists 6 tags new developers should be using.
I pretty much agree with all the tags on the list, except for
cfsetting, I think if your a newbie, just enable whitespace suppression in the CF admin.
Here's the list:
I would have put
cfdump much higher on the list as well. But it is a good article for beginners if they are not keen on those tags.
- Use CFSILENT - February 7, 2006
- Mastering CFQUERYPARAM - July 24, 2008
- CFFUNCTION and CFARGUMENT don't support new types in ColdFusion 7 - April 13, 2005
- Save your self some typing - April 7, 2005
- CFPARAM - New Features in CFMX 7 - February 9, 2005
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM