Exploring Ruby on Rails
The Linux Journal has a good interview called: Exploring Ruby on Rails, it shows you how to create a simple blog application with the framework.
If you read blogs outside of the macromedia community you have probably noticed that ruby on rails is enjoying a lot of buzz in the java and php community. The reason for the buzz is that it is pretty easy to create web applications using the framework, assuming you know the Ruby.
The cool thing about ruby on rails is that it does all your dirty work, but you can still override any of it. It is also a very clean MVC implementation. CF on rails anyone?
- Get Wheelin! - November 14, 2005
- CF on Rails - July 24, 2005
- Jobs: ColdFusion vs Ruby - January 22, 2006
- Designing from the outside in - April 27, 2005
- Why Ruby Doesn't Matter... Thought Leadership
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides