I just logged into my Google AdSense account, and noticed that they updated the terms, and also are introducing AdLinks.
Ad Links are a new form of text advertising that we're offering to our AdSense publishers. Using the same contextual targeting algorithm that targets Google ads to your content pages, Ad Links units display a list of topics that are relevant to your page. Each topic, when clicked, brings the user to a page of related advertisements. Google
I am pretty sure this is hot off the presses, and I wanted to see what they look I'm posting them right in this entry:
- AdSense Optimization Tips (from google) - July 21, 2005
- Google Checkout free for Holiday Season - November 8, 2006
I think I prefer the way Yahoo lets you embed related links into an article. The yahoo thing is more of a hidden div. the google frame is also chock full of html warnings when you validate. I think, for the time being, I stick with the normal adsense links and then use the yahoo contextual links in each blog post.
how do i implement this adlinks things .. where do i go to see it in my adsense account. i've been looking around for the past 10 minutes and getting annoyed
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5