I just found an interesting blog called the Eyetools Research Blog. Eyetools is a company that has developed eyetracking technology that creates heatmaps showing which areas of a web page subjects focus on. Eyetools will do a ministudy on your homepage for $1000 using 10 subjects, thats not too bad I suppose. I am always amazed by with the things information architects are coming up with.
Here's what a heat map, and an individual eye flow looks like:
They will be posting some studies on blog reading on their research blog soon.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides