Changing the Eclipse Splash Screen
There is some talk about changing the startup splash screen for eclipse, and other branding options on the CFEclipse mailing list.
I just tried changing the splash screen for eclipse, and its pretty simple. For instance to change the spalsh screen to the cfeclipse logo just browse to your Eclipse plugins directory, and in the folder
org.eclipse.platform_3.1.0 you will find
splash.bmp, just replace that bmp with the one you want.
Note that I'm using Eclipse 3.1 (which is still in beta as of this writing. I use it because I need the Java 1.5 support it provides) so you may find splash.bmp in a different spot, perhaps
You can find more info about branding here on Eclipse's Branding your application document.
- Firefox Aurora now Supports Content Security Policy 1.0
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Upgrading to Java 7 on Linux
- J2EE Sessions in CF10 Uses Secure Cookies
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- Session Loss and Session Fixation in ColdFusion
- FuseGuard 2.3 Released
- CKEditor Spell Checker Plugin