ColdFusion's Future is Secure
I was just reading this article on programming language success. The article shows that successful languages (C, C++, Java, UNIX) were created by someone with a beard. Languages such as: Fortran, Prologue, Ada, Smalltalk, Objective C, all had beardless creators.
It's good to see Jeremy Allaire sporting a beard (I can't find a picture of JJ) creators of CFML. We also have to thank Ben Forta for keeping such a healthy beard. Even though Ben didn't invent CFML, he is quite involved with its design in recent years. We just need to get Mr. Buntel to stop shaving.
And if your betting your future on PHP you might want to first checkout beardless: Rasmus Lerdorf - the creator of PHP. The article also shows that the creator of C# is without beard.
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides