Server Memory Flash Remoting Tool
Last week I wrote a Server Memory monitoring tool using Flash Remoting. I'm not much of a flash developer, but it only took a few hours. Here's a screen shot of the tool:
Keep in mind this tool only shows the memory for the JVM instance that ColdFusion MX is running in. It does not show the overall system memory.
You can download the server memory tool here. Keep in mind that this is not something you should run wide open on your server. Put a password on it!
- ColdFusion Memory Usage Stats - March 15, 2004
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Laszlo gripes resolved - April 7, 2005
- Laszlo Vs Flex - October 6, 2004
- 1.8GB Heap Limit in ColdFusion MX - June 8, 2004
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides