More new products at CFDEV
Some aggregators picked up an old post of mine about new products but the funny thing is I actually do have some new products to tell you about. The problem was caused because I was importing some posts from my old blog, and I messed up on the date for that one.
We released ActivEdit 4.0 for ColdFusion. For those of you not aware, ActivEdit is a WYSIWYG HTML Editor that runs in your browser (replaces a textarea). Some of the new features in 4.0 include XHTML support, improved style sheet integration, active content updates, there are several more that you can read about on our site.
The second product is Camtasia Studio 2 we actually don't make this product, but we are reselling it at a 10% discount. Camtasia Studio is an awesome tool for creating Flash tutorials. Basically it records your computer screen, and you can dub audio over it. The program outputs AVI's or SWF's. Check out some tutorials we have made with the tool.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token