ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
Thanks to all who attended my talk today on Securing ColdFusion Applications. You can find the slides here.
Many had asked me about the link to ColdFusion Security Training class to be held on Thursday December 10, 2020 @ 11am-2pm & Friday December 11 @ 11am-2pm (Eastern Standard Time, UTC -5). In that class we'll be able to dig deeper into many of the topics that I touched upon today and others that we didn't address.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020 was first published on November 18, 2020.
If you like reading about presentations, cfsummit, adobe, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.