HackNotes for Linux and Unix
There is a review of HackNotes Linux and Unix Security portable reference on slashdot. Looks like a pretty good book, I know that the CodeNotes series are good concise references. They are typically under 250 pages (this one is 224 pages) which is nice when many books web developers are buying are thousands of pages.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017