FuseGuard 2.4 Released
I'm pleased to announce the availability of FuseGuard (Web App Firewall For CFML) version 2.4 today! In addition Ortus Solutions (Luis Majano and the folks behind ColdBox) have also announced Ortus FuseGuard Module - a ColdBox module for FuseGuard.
I'm really excited about the partnership with Ortus Solutions, they have really done a great job at building this plugin to make it extremely easy to add FuseGuard to a ColdBox application!
What's New in FuseGuard 2.4
Here's a short list of what is new in FuseGuard 2.4:
- Performance Optimizations - We spent a long time testing FuseGuard under load and made several code tweaks to boost the performance in this release.
- Filter Improvements - Improved and fixed issues in the DictionaryAttackFilter, ScopeInjectionFilter, FileUploadFilter and ForeignPostFilter.
- Compatibility - Improved support for OpenBD, added hooks to ease framework integration.
- Miscellaneous - Added
request.fuseguard_log_idto DBLogger with inserted id.
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3 - November 30, 2017
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Video: Installing FuseGuard - July 21, 2011
- Announcing HackMyCF Paid Subscriptions - January 4, 2011
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions