CFDocs site now Open Source
You may be aware that I've run a site for quick access to the CFML documentation since 2004 called cfdocs.org. My goal for this site has always been to get to the documentation you need as fast as possible. The new version of the site uses it's own documentation that you can help edit, on github: https://github.com/foundeo/cfdocs.
The site has these advantages:
- Super Fast, hosted on Amazon CloudFront CDN
- Concise - the docs are not as verbose as the official docs
- Compare - you will be able to see compatibility among different CFML servers (Adobe ColdFusion, Railo and OpenBD), you can even get a quick link to each vendors official documentation.
I hope you find this new site useful, and if you still want the old site you can get it at cf9.cfdocs.org.
- CFDocs.org back up and running - April 21, 2006
- Bookmarklets and Search Plugins for javadocs.org - May 12, 2004
- New Service - cfdocs.org - Fast access to CF docs - March 11, 2004
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs - October 16, 2015
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides