Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
Adobe has updated the security hotfix that was released last month (February 2011) APSB11-04. The technote states that all users should re-apply the hotfix:
Adobe has received a few issues with the Security Hot fix released on February 8, 2011. For information on these issues, plus updated hotfixes containing fixes to the issues, please revisit the technote link above. All users should re-apply the hotfixes, even if they have applied them already.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today was first published on March 07, 2011.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, hotfix, or adobe then you might also like:
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
- Setup ColdFusion 9.0.1 Fully Patched
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- You May Need to Reapply CF Security Hotfix CVE-2009-1877
- ColdFusion wsconfig Hotfix CVE-2009-1876 is for Apache Only
- ColdFusion Security Hotfixes Released
- Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week
The Fixinator Code Security Scanner for ColdFusion & CFML is an easy to use security tool that every CF developer can use. It can also easily integrate into CI for automatic scanning on every commit.