Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
Adobe has updated the security hotfix that was released last month (February 2011) APSB11-04. The technote states that all users should re-apply the hotfix:
Adobe has received a few issues with the Security Hot fix released on February 8, 2011. For information on these issues, plus updated hotfixes containing fixes to the issues, please revisit the technote link above. All users should re-apply the hotfixes, even if they have applied them already.
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released - August 12, 2010
- Setup ColdFusion 9.0.1 Fully Patched - March 16, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- You May Need to Reapply CF Security Hotfix CVE-2009-1877 - October 22, 2009
tester 123 testing please delete
Yes there should realize the opportunity to RSS commentary, quite simply, CMS is another on the blog.
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3