Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011
I will also be speaking at the conference, my topic is called Maximum Security CFML which will give you lots of tips and tricks for building more secure CFML applications.
Bob, Jim & Jared, and the content advisory board appear to be cooking up the best cf.Objective() ever, great lineup of speakers and sessions! See you there!
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training - March 23, 2010
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - February 4, 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3