Sponsoring and Speaking at cf.Objective() 2011
I will also be speaking at the conference, my topic is called Maximum Security CFML which will give you lots of tips and tricks for building more secure CFML applications.
Bob, Jim & Jared, and the content advisory board appear to be cooking up the best cf.Objective() ever, great lineup of speakers and sessions! See you there!
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- Last Day to win Free ColdFusion Security Training - March 23, 2010
- Hands on ColdFusion Security Training - February 4, 2010
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained