CFMX works on Redhat 8
Today I installed CFMX on RedHat 8.0 after running redhat's up2date utility (similar to windows update), and everything went fine. I wasn't sure if it would work because of what I have heard, so I figured I would post some positive results in case anyone is wondering. Keep in mind that I haven't tested all the features of CFMX like verity, etc.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides