Locking Down ColdFusion Presentation Slides
The slides for my 2010 CFUnited presentation Locking Down ColdFusion are now available. The presentation is based on the ColDFusion 9 Lockdown Guide whitepaper that I wrote for Adobe. It covers various techniques to make your ColdFusion installation more secure.
I also presented on Writing Secure CFML at CFUnited which as you can probably gather is more dedicated to the coding side of things. Those slides will be available soon.
- Is your ColdFusion Administrator Actually Public? - April 28, 2010
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator - October 23, 2009
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
- New HackMyCF Features - October 24, 2013
Your link to the guide on Adobe's website is broken. Also, you have a capital "D" in ColdFusion (e.g. ColDFusion).
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements