Locking Down ColdFusion Presentation Slides
The slides for my 2010 CFUnited presentation Locking Down ColdFusion are now available. The presentation is based on the ColDFusion 9 Lockdown Guide whitepaper that I wrote for Adobe. It covers various techniques to make your ColdFusion installation more secure.
I also presented on Writing Secure CFML at CFUnited which as you can probably gather is more dedicated to the coding side of things. Those slides will be available soon.
- Is your ColdFusion Administrator Actually Public? - April 28, 2010
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator - October 23, 2009
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle - May 14, 2019
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Scope Injection in CFML - March 3, 2015
Your link to the guide on Adobe's website is broken. Also, you have a capital "D" in ColdFusion (e.g. ColDFusion).
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token