Locking Down ColdFusion Presentation Slides
The slides for my 2010 CFUnited presentation Locking Down ColdFusion are now available. The presentation is based on the ColDFusion 9 Lockdown Guide whitepaper that I wrote for Adobe. It covers various techniques to make your ColdFusion installation more secure.
I also presented on Writing Secure CFML at CFUnited which as you can probably gather is more dedicated to the coding side of things. Those slides will be available soon.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Locking Down ColdFusion Presentation Slides was first published on August 04, 2010.
If you like reading about coldfusion, security, or administrator then you might also like:
- Is your ColdFusion Administrator Actually Public?
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator
- Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week
- OpenSSL and ColdFusion / Lucee / Tomcat
- ColdFusion Security Training Class December 2022
- ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides
- Ways to suppress a finding in Fixinator
- Spring4Shell and ColdFusion
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.
Your link to the guide on Adobe's website is broken. Also, you have a capital "D" in ColdFusion (e.g. ColDFusion).