More Info about ColdFusion MX on Redhat 8
Dustin Krysak contacted me in response to a recent blog entry ColdFusion MX works on Redhat 8. He me provided a detailed checklist for installing ColdFusion MX on Redhat 8, and allowed me to post it to cfdev: Steps Taken to Install CFMX on RedHat 8.
I should point out that Verity doesn't work on Redhat 8, and Redhat 8 still isn't officially supported by Macromedia. Steven Erat posted this message today on the CF-Talk mailing list "Just a word of caution, although most features of CFMX run on Red Hat 8.0, its not a supported version. The main problem is that binary files used in Verity won't work. There may be some other binary files used for other features and they won't work either."
Too bad verity isn't written in Java, maybe Macromedia can persuade Verity to do so (hint hint).
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides